Mafioso Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us!

5 posters

Phase 0: The mysterious package

cool beans
    cool beans

Phase 0: The mysterious package - Page 3 Empty Re: Phase 0: The mysterious package

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 am

"I dunno but whatever it was... I want one" Sango licked his lips as he imagined a giant wasp with a rocket launcher and lazers strapped to it, laughing hyserically for a moment and coughs and straightens his tie once more.

"If you didnt hear earlier, the names Sango Raki..." He says to Christal and Abel in his cool persona once more.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Phase 0: The mysterious package - Page 3 Empty Re: Phase 0: The mysterious package

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Leon rubbed his head. He then turned around as he noticed some people in the distance. As they noticed that he had seen them, they all disappeared.
    "I have a feeling that this isn't the end" He said as he held Sora, who was starting to awaken.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

"Sango?" Tezca groaned half asleep, "Why have you come here..."

Sango looked up at the baby in the arms of the mafia boss

"Don't worry about that for now master, you need your rest" He replied putting his hands in his pockets
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Realizing that the threat was nearly over, Kyo closed his eyes as he sheathed his sword. However, when he heard the name of Leon's name after he used Cambio Forme, he just froze where he stood. Leon Hart? The man spoken of highly in my father's journal? It couldn't be.... Yet, it is... But how...? Kyo thought as he seemed beside himself. Kyo just stared at Leon with an expression of deep confusion, and he just couldn't understand the situation at all.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Leon held onto Sora as he handed Tezca to Sango.
    "Lets get everyone inside" He said. "We have a few things to discuss"
    He turned around and walked inside the headquarters.

*This is the end of Phase 0: The Mysterious Package. Now its time for Phase 0.5: The Meeting where the family gets together to discuss this and then it'll be back to current time*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am