Mafioso Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us!

5 posters

Phase 0: The mysterious package

leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Phase 0: The mysterious package - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 0: The mysterious package

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 am

Leon looked at the monster.
    "Its mechanical" He said. "There's no way it has a soul"
    He jumped up and landed on a large rock behind it.
    "Come get me if you can" He yelled. He was trying to draw it away from his friends and the two arcobaleno who were wounded. The monster roared as it turned around and started chasing after Leon.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Phase 0: The mysterious package - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 0: The mysterious package

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 pm

"I swear.... Sometimes I wonder if he even understands the meaning of 'everything little thing has a soul.' Even a rock has a soul...."Christal said before sitting down with Abel and singing a song.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm

In the blink of an eye a suited figure of a young boy flies above Leon's head and kicks the elephant in the middle of its forehead. He lands in front of Leon. He stares at him and then looks down at the arcobealno

"Get those two out of here before they die pronto!"

He calmy says to him as he turns back round to face the mechanical hybrid creature

"You guardians what you all doing just standing there gawping? If you're not going to do nothing then stay outta my way " He shouts at them as he stands in a defensive stance at the rampaging creature
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Christal looked at them, "oi...you two don't know anything about capturing animals do you?"Christal asked looking at them with worried eyes, "don't hurt it!"
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Leon had a -_- face as he looked at Christal.
    "Theres no saving something mechanical" He said. He jumped up and landed next to the newcomer.
    "Glad you could make it" He said softly as the sun flames erupted from his forehead. He then pointed at the small building in the back. "They're in there" He said. He then ran forward and hit the elephant, who was reacting to the kick, as its trunk fell off, revealing its full mechanical body.
    "Woah!" He shouted. He grabbed the trunk before it fell and melted it with the flames.
    "What did I tell you" He said looking at Christal.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Christal looked at Leon, she got up and looked at the creature, "it's still an animal, there should be a way to calm it down...or are you going to stay blinded by that fact.....no matter what mechancial animals have souls....my big brother makes them all the time....he knows what it is....he's made mechnical animals before...and they all have souls...right"

Abel raised his hands up, "there is no way i'm getting in this arguement....."
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"Well, if you haven't noticed, this animals insides, are all mechanical, it has no heart if you look as well, and its emitting rays that kill Arcobaleno" He said. "I'm not going to try and calm this thing down if its going to risk the lives of Tezca and Sky"
    He raised his hand up as sky flames surrounded the elephant.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Chrital sighed, "fine okay....if I help...would it help you?"Christal said admitting Rain Flames from both rings.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 am

"So this one is the next generation boss... to think Tezca chose to tutor him over me..."

He growls as he clenches his fist, the ring on his finger begins to fire purple flames

"Lets just destroy his monster right now"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Christal opened both her boxes, two otters appeared from it, "lets go....Kou and Kioshi!"Christal said running after the box animal that came out.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:02 pm

"I wont need much to defeat this..." He says rustling in his suit pocket, he pulls out his hand with a ring on his finger.

"D-class disposable ring" He says as it glows bright purple and he puts it in the box he is holding in his left hand. The ring shatters as a purple glowing wasp escapes from the box and flys around him.

"See you later Dumbo..." He says as the wasp multiples and a swarm of wasps wrap around his right leg as he flies in towards the elephants head, The wasps on his feet stick their stingers out first which increase dramitcally in size just before nearing the elephant's forehead
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Leon looked as he had attacked the elephant. He surrounded his body with sky flames as he pulled out his family box. He put his ring in it as a large lion came from it. Its mane was rain flames and its tail was sky flames.
    "Lets try this" He said. He then said Cambio Forma and the lion turned to flames and combined with Leons body. As it cleared, he was revealed in a new form.
    Spoiler:
    He punched his fists together as sky flames surrounded the guys foot, creating a mix of sky and cloud.
    He then reverted back to normal as it had used up most of his strength.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

The boy looks at his foot in surprise as orange flames begin to mingle with his purple ones

"What the heck is this power??" He says as he kicks himself off the elephants head and he spins back to the ground landing on his two feet

"Hey you" He shouts walking up to Leon and grabbing him by the collar. Staring at him for a few moments with a monotone look on his face he eventually cracks a smile on his face

"Not bad, not bad at all" he grins as he pats him on the shoulder with some force behind it.

He puts out his pale white hand at Leon "Sango Raki" he simply says.

leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 pm

"Leon Hart" He said. He extended his hand out to shake hands with the man.
    "Nice to meet you"
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

"Sango Raki" He repeats himself as he squeees Leon's hand "And that baby over there is my old tutor and i came to take him back"

Stepping back he looks at the carnage the mechanical elephant has caused

"But this bizarre box animal incident has me intrigued, i might just stick around a little while longer and see how it plays out"
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm

"Tezca eh" He said. "He and Sora just passed out when that thing appeared"
    He let go of his hand. "We'd like to have you help us, if you want" He said. "And Tezca can help you"
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm

"Sora? the arcobelano leader is here?"

Sangos jaw drops which he promptly shuts and acts cool once more

"Its no big deal" he gulps as he straightens his tie.

"So you need my assistance, well unfortuantly im running low on rings these weak ones keep crumbling under the pressure of my cloud flames... " he says as he pulls 3 plain rings from his pocket.

"Thats all ive got left" he sighs
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Leon nodded his head.
    "yes sora is here" He said.
    "and, here, take this" He said. He pulled out the cloud ring of the family and handed it to him.
    "If you're interested, this ring won't break if you ever use it" He said. "And if you're worried, take these plain rings"
    He handed him a handful of plain rings as well.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"I cant accept this ring... but i'll borrow it for a little while, whilst i help you guys out"

Sango pockets the plain rings and puts the family riing on his finger which instantly lits up with purple flames

"nice!" he grins as he clenches his fist and the flame grows larger

leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Leon folded his arms together as he looked at him.
    "If only you would become my guardian" He said. He then laughed a little bit. "Tezca would be happy"
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 am

"Tezca...." Sango sighed as soon as he heard the name

Looking down at the two unconcious babys he looks back at Leon

"We need to take them somewhere safe"
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

Leon nodded. He walked over and picked up Sora and Tezca. He walked back over to Sango and handed Tezca to him. "Lets take them inside" He said. "It has an interior that blocks the non tri ni sette rays"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Christal looked at Leon, then sighed, "so then....does anyone know what exactly that thing was? Or why Leon got it?"Abel asked.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Leon stopped to look at Christal.
    "Lets discuss this matter inside" He said. "There may be others listening in out here"

In the distance, a young man sat with a small group of people.
    "Master, will we be making our move?"
    "Soon my friend, soon" He said. "We can't do anything now"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Christal nodded, and so did Abel, they followed Leon into the house, Christal had a bad feeling with the mechanical box animal, "who could make something like that...."she whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:40 am