Mafioso Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us!

5 posters

Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting

leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting Empty Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Leon carried Sora inside the meeting room.
    "Are you sure you're ok enough to be here?" He asked, concerned for the arcobaleno's health.
    "Yes young one, i'll be fine" He said. Leon placed him on the table and sat down in a chair. He pulled out a touch screen phone and started to fiddle with it as it had information on it he needed to read over.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting Empty Re: Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting

Post by Kyo Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Kyo came in and quietly sat in his seat. He was obviously still bothered by what he had saw, but he was getting over it. However, he was quiet as he had nothing to say. He was here just to take orders as they came to him. Yet, there were now four flame users. Unfortunately, Kyo felt like he still had much to learn when it came to boxes.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Slouching against the wall arms crossed Sango laughed.

"I don't know about the orange dummied one but Tezca can take a lot more than that and live to tell the tale"

Just as he finishes his sentence a bullet whizzes past his face missing by an inch.

"Show some respect Young one, thats "my boss" " Tezca coughs as he lowers a smoking gun and breathes in deeply as he looks at Leon

"Anyone wounded?" he asks as he tries to regulate his breathing
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

"Not that I know of..." Kyo finally said, responding calmly to Tezca. In any case they both needed their rest. "If only sun was here..." Kyo said quietly to himself, knowing that the Sun Flame could indeed quicken the healing rate of wounds.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Sango looks at the bullet hole in the wall and chuckles

"He must be banged up pretty bad, his aim is off, i remember one time he shot a fly off my nose"

Overhearing Kyo wish for a sun user to help he chuckles to himself"Trust me, you don't want any weak sun user in your gang, they'll just slow us down,the best defence is good offence"

"Anyway speaking of powers ive seen some pretty wild ones out there but yours leon was the icing on the cake, what the hell happened back there?" Sango clicks at Leon as he twiddles about with the touchscreen phone
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Leon looked at sango and crossed his arms. He leaned back in the chair.
    "Ok, with that attack, we can now say that someone has targeted us" He said. Sora nodded his head.
    "To be able to also know the weakness of the arcobaleno also means they have targeted us as well" He said. He stood up and looked at Tezca.
    "Ok, I found out a little while ago on my phone, that a very dangerous mafioso family escaped from the Vindice" He said.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 pm

"Are you refering to the Varia, Leon?" Kyo asked, seeming to know more than he was letting on. Kyo knew that the Varia would have broken out of Vindice eventually. Besides, they were the Varia and they were really good at escaping. However, it was clear that Kyo was a man that researched a lot and was easy at the uptake. "In any case, Sango, you have no idea how strong the flames are when they are brought together. Even Leon can tell you this, but each does have it's own purpose." Kyo said calmly to Sango as he corrected him.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Leon held his hand up.
    "Not Varia" He said. "Varia was never in Vindicare"
    He stood up.
    "They are known as the Hakachi Family" He said. "They experimented on humans to fuse them with box animals, much like Byakuran of the Millefiore did"
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

"Ok thats not good news..." Tezca laughed as he lay there on the table

"Considering the majority of the Vindece residents are locked up in there by the Hart Family and i can take credit for a few of the high end residents as well its only natural the next generation would be targeted, but a whole family locked up, wow thats almost unheard of"

"Oh and Kyo just ignore that short minded ex-pupil of mine Sango he's too short sighted" Tezca sat up and stared coldly at Sango
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:36 pm

"I have prepared for this and had the Hart Family's boxes sent to us" He said. "From the looks of things, each animal inside is ones held by the first generation and they had the same animals we have"
    He pulled out a cloud one and tossed it to Sango. Inside it was a wasp with *you decide the features*
    A storm box and tossed it to Kyo. *Its w/e you want it to be*
    And he pulled out the Rain, Mist, Sun, Sky, and Lightning boxes. He held up the Sky box and looked at it.
    "This one is my favorite animal, Leo Lion" He said.
    "Anyway, the case about the Hakachi Family" He said. "Each one is named after one of the greek gods, there leader being Apollo" He pressed a button in the center of the table and a picture of a man appeared. Beside him, he had a large card like item with his information on it.

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Sango briefly shook the purple box and put it in his jacket pocket

"Ok then sounds simple we go out and pummel this family to dust right?... and maybe help ourselves to some rare box animals while we're at it" He said as he punched his hand

Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

"It's not that simple Sango, especially since they broke out of Vindice. It would be best if we lured them in, and take them out then. If we go and attack them recklessly like that, we will surely die. Besides, attacking without multiple plans of action will gravely cost that person the game in a chess match. Right now, all we should be doing is training to open and control our individual boxes." Kyo lechtured Sango, knowing that recklessness would cost them dearly. In any case, he wanted to research his box thoroughly on his own time.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

Leon sat back down as he pressed another button. This one revealed the storm flame user.
    "This is the storm flame user of the family" He said. "Does he look familiar?"

*The picture is of a kid that used to go to school with us, and yes, we'll all go to school, well most of us will*
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am

"I-I think I know him..." Kyo said calmly as he looked at the picture. Kyo apparently had an idea who this person was.

Last edited by Kyo Hikari on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 pm

*The picture is not of you, its a picture of the youngest member of the hakachi family*
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Christal looked at the picture, "this pic looks familiar to me....i think my cousin might have seen him before....nah....it couldn't be...i mean yea.... Rou would get her nose into things she shouldn't be in...but i don't think she would ever consult herself with assassins....."

Abel looked at Christal, "you're seriously thinking she wouldn't don't you Chris?"he said looking at her with an arch eyebrow, "okay....maybe she would...but i don't think she would be part of their plan...i think......"
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

"I don't think anyone sociated with us is a part of there plan" he said. "These people were taking live humans and fusing them with box animals and they were banned from the mafia world"
    He folded his arms. "And the previous family were the ones responsible for sealing them away" He said. He leaned back into his chair and looked at the ceiling. "We need to make a plan for any future appearances" He said. "Look at what they did to Sora and Tezca and they aren't apart of this really"
    Sora looked at him.
    "I have a part of this just as everyone else does" He said. "This involves all arcobaleno now that they've been making the animals with non tri ni sette rays"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

"but that's the thing.....her Uncle....he has something like this......a box with some kind of animal inside...."
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"Well, this is actually the first creation the family has done" He said. "They just escaped like, an hour before I got the package"
    He looked up again.
    "I doubt that they'd give there creations to other people, especially since for now, they're the only ones with enough technology to be able to create these kinds of boxes"

*Yes, they're the only ones*
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Christal nodded, "good point....they are...Roukostu's foster Uncle doesn't have the kind of tech they do.... think he might know something Leon?"Christal asked, she didn't know anything of her cousin's uncle well enough to question him.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Leon leaned back in his chair.
    "For now, we devise a plan" He said. He pressed a button and the screen disappeared.
    "Earlier today, I believe the family that is after us were here watching us fight" He said.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Christal nodded, "i sensed someone but i didn't want to say anything, I wasn't sure if they were of your family or not...I should have said something earlier...but then again....it was probably some kids or something"Christal said thinking about something different in the air earlier.
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

"Well at least they now know what to expect when we kick down their front door.."

Sango huffs as he grows more and more impatient

"We shouldn't just stick around and wait to be attacked next, a pre-emptive strike catch them with their pants down
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Christal looked at him, "yes...and that's suicide.... Attacking blindly will get us killed, haven't you ever heard the saying, 'if you want to shoot the general, you first have to shoot the horse....'"Christal said remebering the saying, "if you want i can try telling the story about the scorpion and the frog.... On second though nevermind... it has nothing to do with this...."
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 pm

"Thank you for reiterating what I have already said, Christal." Kyo said calmly as he came to a conclusion. "Unfortunately, Cloud brings recklessness very easy. Wouldn't you agree, Sango?" Kyo said and asked with a grin, intelligently teasing the Cloud Guardian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 pm