Mafioso Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us!

5 posters

Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 0.5: The Family Meeting

Post by Roukostu Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Christal looked at Kyo, "hehehe....ah Kyo...you remeber Rou right? When we trainned at the Storm dojo?"Christal said looking at Kyo, Abel nodded, "oh right....You're bike is ready to be picked up if you want me to call her i can and she'll bring it...."
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm

"Yes." Kyo said, answering all of the questions that were given to him. He had forgotten all about the time when he served the Hart Famiglia, but it seemed like ages ago. Was Leon Hart still alive though? Kyo didn't want to ask that question publicly, so he would ask Leon once he was alone.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Christal shook her head, "I don't remeber....all i know is that we were in the dojo trainning, that's when you met my cousin...you know the scary tall woman that you saw....well she actually younger than me and you....and she's also a flame user for cloud...so uh...when she gets here....don't mess with her..."

Abel got off the phone, "she'll be here in about maybe 20-40 minutes...she going to try and ditch the bodyguards...."
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Leon took a look at Kyo.
    "Kyo, is something troubling you?" He asked. He stood up in his chair. "Whatever you have to ask, just ask it" He said. "I'll try to answer it with honesty"
    Sora looked at Leon, knowing what the question is more than likely. He turned around and had a look of guilt on his face. He looked at Tezca and signaled him to follow him. He jumped off the table and headed out the door to the hallway.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Kyo pulled Leon out to the hallway, and finally popped the question when he was out of earshot of the others. Kyo didn't want them to be concerned about this like Kyo was. "Leon-San, what really happened to Leon Hart? When you used Cambio Forme with your box animal, you looked exactly like him as I remember... Could it be... Is he...?" Kyo said, but struggled to ask once he got to his true question. Kyo hadn't seen Leon Hart in years and his memory was slowly recovering from an apparent amnesia that he had about the Hart Famiglia. "Why is it that I couldn't remember my own mafia family, but now I can remember bits and pieces? What happened to me, Leon...?" Kyo asked wondering why he had forgotten moments that were so important from his past. Kyo had now fallen to his knees and was crying streams of tears.

Last edited by Kyo Hikari on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 pm

*Leon wasn't the one who walked out in the hall, it was Sora*
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm

*I edited my post*
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Leon folded his arms. He looked at Kyo.
    "Leon Hart is not dead" He said. "He went missing years ago"
    He turned around and was ready to walk back in.
    "Anything else" He said. He didn't want to bring in bad memories about this person that Kyo wanted to know about, but he felt he may need to tell everyone.
    "I'll tell you who I am and about Hart" He said as he walked in.
    Reira
    Reira

Post by Reira Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 am

Reira had just about enough waiting for something to happen while she was just staring from the same spot she was at the other day...

"I wonder what will come next"
    She mumbled. "This is getting pretty boring, but i can withstand it... If its worth the wait."
    cool beans
    cool beans

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 am

"Master, what do you know" Tezca layed back against the wall in the corridor and whipped out a lollipop as he spoke to his arcobealno leader.

"And our are kids here truley ready for the oncoming storm?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Family
    Storm Family

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Christal looked at Tezca, "I might not look it....but i'll be ready when the time comes, you can count on me to wash our enemies away....."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:01 am