Mafioso Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us!

2 posters

Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome)

leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome) Empty Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome)

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Leon sits inside the mall's food court. He's sitting there, eating a slice of pizza, wondering what he was going to do next.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome) Empty Re: Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome)

Post by Kyo Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Kyo was pretending to read as newspaper as he discreatly spied on Leon. Honestly, this kid is the tenth? Ridiculous! He doesn't even have a grasp on his Dying Will Flame, or at least from this distance... Kyo thought arrogantly. "Tch... What a waste of my time..." Kyo said under his breath as he mentally growled at Leon. Kyo had his fangs beared, but he didn't care if anyone noticed. Besides, it was the 21st Century and crazy things can happen.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome) Empty Re: Hanging out at the mall (all are welcome)

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Leon turned around as he felt the presence of someone.
    "A waist of your time eh?" He asked. He looked at him as the dieing will flame sparked from his forehead.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm

"You gotta problem with that?" Kyo asked Leon in his harsh Romanian accent as he slamed the newspaper on his table. He stood up and his gloves seemed to burn a chaotic crimson flames that covered the entirety of both gloves. Kyo would definately show Leon no restraint. Although Kyo wasn't able to bring his sword, he still could burn Leon alive with his Storm Flames. Kyo wanted to see just how strong Leon was, but he waited to see if Leon would run away in fear.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Leon sighed as he watched the man. He reached behind him and pulled out a pill. He swallowed it as his flames erupted. They were on the backs of his hands and on his forehead. They grew larger as he looked at him. He jumped up and stood upside down on the ceiling.
    "Trying to challenge the Drako Family?" He asked.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Kyo chucked and soon started laughing. When he was finished, Kyo pointed his hand at Leon and ropes of fire shot out towards Leon. If the flames were successful in binding Leon, he would recieve serious burns and laserations. "Yes, do intend to fight you. However, I shall submit to your will if you are to force me onto my knees. Yet, if you cannot, then you will perish an agonizing death." Kyo said with a grin, apparently enjoying the fight.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Leon looked as the ropes of fire shot out at him.
    *Sigh*
    He held out his hands as he grabbed hold of them. The flames emitting from his hands surrounded the ropes, shielding his hands from the burns. He then began to spin in a circle, creating a tornado of sky flames as he did so.
    "We'll fight as you wish" He said. "But, I won't lost here"
    Everyone in the mall had apparently disappeared before the fight had began.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 am

Kyo started throwing large fireballs ,made out of his Storm Flame, at Leon. Kyo also sent shockwaves of his flame at Leon, and jumped high in the air as he concentrated on making a gigantic fireball that would cause major damage. Kyo's palms were pointed at his enemy below and his Storm Flames just kept expanding and collapsing onto each other. "Can you stop this attack?" Kyo asked Leon as the gigantic fireball reached the size of a large Spirit Bomb.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 am

Leon looked at him as he slid to a stop. The large storm flames came at him one after another. He held up his hands as sky flames surrounded his body.
    "Mode Defense" He called out. Sky flames surrounded his body as it began to encase him in a shield. The Storm flames started to hit the shield, but it withstood the hits.
    "Why don't you stop shooting at me and fight me one on one with no flames" He said as he watched him getting ready to launch another attack.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

Kyo smirked as he canceled the attack and unsheathed his sword. Kyo then attacked Leon with a few strikes with his sword, which was radiating Storm Flames. Kyo was a bit surprised that Leon had survived this long, but he wanted to be forced onto his knees. Regardless, Kyo would soon be left with no chance to defeat Leon; if Leon countered all of his strikes.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 am

Leon leaned back, left, right, and down to dodge the strikes from the mans sword.
    "you're trying so hard to hit me, but with your anger, you may not even be able to strike me" He said. He took his hand, put it on his head, and used it as leverage to jump over him, where he rapidly punched his back.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm

After being punched in the back, Kyo lost his balance and fell to his knees. "Heh... You win, Leon Drako. Now, I am at your service. Yet, I now have full confidence that you have what it takes to be 'The Tenth'..." Kyo said calmly as he smiled at Leon, sheathing his sword and slowly getting to his feet. "So, what is it that you would like to know about me?" he asked, hoping that Leon would take some interest.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Leons flames died down as he looked at him. He helped him up to his feet as he walked over to a table and sat down.
    "I don't knwo" He said softly
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 pm

"Leon, I came to Namimori hoping that I could be your right hand man. However, I had to make sure that you were indeed the person I was looking for. Yet, you've probably noticed my Romanian accent. In all honesty, I came here from Transylvania. Originally I was born here, in Namimori." Kyo said as he sat down with Leon. "Do you plan to become a mafia boss, Leon?" Kyo asked, wondering if his instincts were holding true.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Leon nodded his head.
    "I'm the Drako Decimo" He said. "Tenth head of the family" He shuttered at the word 'Mafia'
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm

"I thought so... In that case, I shall lend you my strength and support. Unfortunately, I have been unable to use or make a ring strong enough to withstand the strength of my flame. If my research has proved correct, your family has ties with 7 powerful rings. Regardless, I hope that you will accept me and allow me to assist you in any way." Kyo stated reassuringly. Kyo wanted to help Leon, but he needed to accept Kyo.
    leon_drako
    leon_drako
    Admin

Post by leon_drako Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Leon nodded his head. He pulled out a ring and tossed it to him.
    "Thats the Drako Storm Ring" He said. "Make me proud as my right hand"
    He smiled as he looked at him.
    Kyo Hikari
    Kyo Hikari

Post by Kyo Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm

"T-thank you..." Kyo said as he catched the ring and slipped it on his right ring finger. Kyo then noticed that is was completely able to withstand his flame. "I will not let you down, Leon-San." Kyo finally said proudly, but this emotion caused his flame to burn with a high purity. "......." Kyo said as he examined the burning flame on his ring as it eventually went out with his own will. "Hmm..." Kyo said to himself as he pondered just how this ring worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:16 am